TWO METHODS, SAME RESULT
METHOD 1: MESURE YOUR RING
- Select an existing ring that fits properly
- Mesure with a straight line the internal diameter of the ring
- Use the chart below to determiate the size ring
METHOD 2: MESURE YOUR FINGER
- Wrap a strip of paper around your finger where you’d like your ring to be.
- Make sure that the paper is pulled snug to your finger, the tighter the better, to find your best fit.
- Mark the spot where the paper meets and measure the distance with a ruler(mm)
- Use the chart below to determine your ring size.
Internal Diameter (mm)